DISCLAIMERAre you nuts? Possibly. But nutty in my own way. Standard disclaimers do apply. Any potential claim to nuttiness is my own and can not be construed to apply to my employer, my colleagues, my family or those of casual acquaintance. The commentary and opinions represented on this blog are my own.
Search My Posts
- RT @PhilOnEdTech: Big Changes at Unizin: CEO and COO resign after board meeting mfeldstein.com/big-changes-un…I tweeted 2 days ago
- RT @askdaveeveland: Love seeing work on #NGDLE being implemented as a hub and paired with #H5P. Way to go Penn! https://t.co/X9GAknWNGjI tweeted 2 days ago
- @drjasonfung medium.com/personal-growt… . Root cause search for identical outcomes. Mitochondrial damage or metabolic health.I tweeted 2 days ago
- @iandolphin24 @openmatter @ndedtechguy good to know, right?I tweeted 1 week ago
- @jselingo "new associations R assembled around a common set of problems multiple campuses need to address but have… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…I tweeted 1 week ago
Blackboard “Concourse” Vista is RetiredND Concourse Servers Shut Down ForeverJune 20th, 2013Bb Vista is dead. Long live Sakai!