DISCLAIMERAre you nuts? Possibly. But nutty in my own way. Standard disclaimers do apply. Any potential claim to nuttiness is my own and can not be construed to apply to my employer, my colleagues, my family or those of casual acquaintance. The commentary and opinions represented on this blog are my own.
Search My Posts
- NPR interviews UMich's Tim McKay on learning analytics helping meet student needs: goo.gl/vEmRJOI tweeted 6 days ago
- Some1 w/ history school me: In what ways are #sakai morpheus and github.com/fluid-project the same? Can 1 build on the other?I tweeted 1 month ago
- I like this, "Don’t suggest your code improvements. Code your suggested improvements." #opensourceI tweeted 1 month ago
- It's a small conference of open source 4 higher ed admins, IDs, faculty, & devs. Consider Presenting: bit.ly/2eyNVlZ #apereoI tweeted 2 months ago
- Quite agree! twitter.com/DrSRCrawford/s…I tweeted 2 months ago
Blackboard “Concourse” Vista is RetiredND Concourse Servers Shut Down ForeverJune 20th, 2013Bb Vista is dead. Long live Sakai!