DISCLAIMERAre you nuts? Possibly. But nutty in my own way. Standard disclaimers do apply. Any potential claim to nuttiness is my own and can not be construed to apply to my employer, my colleagues, my family or those of casual acquaintance. The commentary and opinions represented on this blog are my own.
Search My Posts
- RT @OpenSourceOrg: Learn how #highereducation is using #opensource software to help deliver the academic mission, control costs, and retain…I tweeted 2 days ago
- @drchuck @pffh @digiexam If the answer to the meaning of life, the universe and everything is "42" - what is the ac… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…I tweeted 2 days ago
- @randal_sean #DINK It ends when the kids are born. Then, when they're old enough to play with you, you've been out… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…I tweeted 1 week ago
- @drchuck @umsi I'm thinking you need one Microsoft product on your phone: Office Lens. It cleans up whiteboard pics… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…I tweeted 1 week ago
- @malapertmarc Tis the season? Our LMS is using CAS , so a module that includes a panopto embed displays an auth err… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…I tweeted 1 week ago
Blackboard “Concourse” Vista is RetiredND Concourse Servers Shut Down ForeverJune 20th, 2013Bb Vista is dead. Long live Sakai!