Okay, okay, when I blogged back on Sept. 20th about this interesting idea, I knew I was sliding into rumor-mongering. And I was a little uncomfortable posting lest such a label 'stick' to me. I don't want that. Yet the idea of Google buying Blackboard has such delicious overtones to it, I keep looking for others who might think so too. Tanya Carlson over at Motley Fool apparently thinks so…she explains why in her post yesterday, "Are Google and Blackboard an Item?"
DISCLAIMERAre you nuts? Possibly. But nutty in my own way. Standard disclaimers do apply. Any potential claim to nuttiness is my own and can not be construed to apply to my employer, my colleagues, my family or those of casual acquaintance. The commentary and opinions represented on this blog are my own.
Search My Posts
- @massonpj @adidas @gaudiopaul @OpenSourceOrg @btopro @dehourican uh-oh. I'm screwed. @adidas doesn't have this shoe… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…I tweeted 1 day ago
- Every #opensource prj depends on consistent, thorough & systematic QA testing. At @sakaiproject it's even fun bit.ly/2t3uB6BI tweeted 1 day ago
- @massonpj @adidas @gaudiopaul @OpenSourceOrg Next time Im on a platform between @massonpj & @btopro , im going to w… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…I tweeted 1 day ago
- @adidas #opensource #highered #sakaiproject needs ur help. Will U vote 4 us? Will U retweet? bit.ly/2sc6NNO We R @apereo 100% openI tweeted 1 day ago
- RT @massonpj: Hmm @adidas/@gaudiopaul? @OpenSourceOrg GM at #opensource conf sporting OSI-green "Campus" kicks? #productplacement? https://…I tweeted 1 day ago
Blackboard “Concourse” Vista is RetiredND Concourse Servers Shut Down ForeverJune 20th, 2013Bb Vista is dead. Long live Sakai!