Okay, okay, when I blogged back on Sept. 20th about this interesting idea, I knew I was sliding into rumor-mongering. And I was a little uncomfortable posting lest such a label 'stick' to me. I don't want that. Yet the idea of Google buying Blackboard has such delicious overtones to it, I keep looking for others who might think so too. Tanya Carlson over at Motley Fool apparently thinks so…she explains why in her post yesterday, "Are Google and Blackboard an Item?"
DISCLAIMERAre you nuts? Possibly. But nutty in my own way. Standard disclaimers do apply. Any potential claim to nuttiness is my own and can not be construed to apply to my employer, my colleagues, my family or those of casual acquaintance. The commentary and opinions represented on this blog are my own.
Search My Posts
- I feel the same way. twitter.com/btopro/status/…I tweeted 1 day ago
- @DJBurn77 The weather will change. We hope for your return.I tweeted 6 days ago
- RT @pep_alan: Hey, @Apereo community! You are doing amazing work -- please showcase it at Open Apereo 2018 in Montreal! The CFP is open and…I tweeted 1 week ago
- RT @pep_alan: Opening Soon: ATLAS 2018 Awards! Teachers, instructional designers, content creators, don't miss out. Opens for applications…I tweeted 1 week ago
- RT @btopro: What is ELMS:LN Doodlecast - 2018 edition youtube.com/watch?v=pKLPQ4… #edtech #NGDLE @elmsln Snark is free…I tweeted 1 week ago
Blackboard “Concourse” Vista is RetiredND Concourse Servers Shut Down ForeverJune 20th, 2013Bb Vista is dead. Long live Sakai!