Okay, okay, when I blogged back on Sept. 20th about this interesting idea, I knew I was sliding into rumor-mongering. And I was a little uncomfortable posting lest such a label 'stick' to me. I don't want that. Yet the idea of Google buying Blackboard has such delicious overtones to it, I keep looking for others who might think so too. Tanya Carlson over at Motley Fool apparently thinks so…she explains why in her post yesterday, "Are Google and Blackboard an Item?"
DISCLAIMERAre you nuts? Possibly. But nutty in my own way. Standard disclaimers do apply. Any potential claim to nuttiness is my own and can not be construed to apply to my employer, my colleagues, my family or those of casual acquaintance. The commentary and opinions represented on this blog are my own.
Search My Posts
- Congrats! twitter.com/misagh84/statu…I tweeted 2 weeks ago
- RT @drchuck: New sponsor patches on my @24hoursoflemons racing suit. Cc: @sakaiproject @coursera @OpenSourceOrg https://t.co/06xVHoxAm6I tweeted 2 weeks ago
- I'm not a Yooper, but proud to be a Michigander! #PureMichigan mlive.com/news/index.ssf…I tweeted 3 weeks ago
- RT @TorEkelandPC: My dad was tortured by the Gestapo for 4 days and thrown in a concentration camp for being in the Norwegian Resistance. G…I tweeted 3 weeks ago
- @drchuck @sakaiproject @24hoursoflemons @ebuford here's the car!I tweeted 3 weeks ago
Blackboard “Concourse” Vista is RetiredND Concourse Servers Shut Down ForeverJune 20th, 2013Bb Vista is dead. Long live Sakai!