Yes, it’s a 65 minute KeyNote, but worth every minute of it. Think about your class and your teaching style and this world, these students, he describes. If you’re not ready to invest 65 minutes, then start with one of his youtube.com videos. Perhaps this one: Michael Wesch Web 2.0
DISCLAIMERAre you nuts? Possibly. But nutty in my own way. Standard disclaimers do apply. Any potential claim to nuttiness is my own and can not be construed to apply to my employer, my colleagues, my family or those of casual acquaintance. The commentary and opinions represented on this blog are my own.
Search My Posts
- @NDAlumni Phoenix alum, not sure who you are...but God love you! https://t.co/qPY6b8YDqVI tweeted 5 days ago
- Just signed up for #DesignKit: The Course for Human-Centered Design by @IDEOorg & @plusacumen #AcumenHCD. Join me! bit.ly/2qJMANUI tweeted 6 days ago
- @sudangelenesek @laura_lou2u Thank you for the huge grin, @laura_lou2u @sudangelenesekI tweeted 1 week ago
- @geographer70 New to you or "new"?I tweeted 1 week ago
- Peter Diamandis at Notre Dame- about to start https://t.co/R9aEer5fIlI tweeted 1 week ago
Blackboard “Concourse” Vista is RetiredND Concourse Servers Shut Down ForeverJune 20th, 2013Bb Vista is dead. Long live Sakai!