Last year, remember the BbWorld ’08 conference at the swank Palazzo in Vegas? Nice. Very nice. But for a conference I found two things missing: ubiquitous internet (Remember that? Venue and Room wireless were both pay-for services.) and … water.
Blackboard does listen.
This year these amenities are part of what Blackboard has negotiated for us:
- USA Today delivered every weekday morning (Washington Post delivery on weekends)
- In-room high-speed Internet access
- Wireless Internet access in the guest rooms, dining outlets and atriums
- Fitness center access
- 2 bottles of water per day in guest room
- Local phone calls (1st 20 minutes per call)
- 800 access and toll-free calls (1st 20 minutes per call)