…For $9500 I could license Blackboard’s Software As a Service … but instead, Managed Hosting will take care of the university for big bucks. There’s something inequitable here about pricing models, as far as I can figure.
Of course, maybe I can work a bundle deal if I also order :
- Blackboard’s Transaction card system –BbOne– for campus / off-campus fast food, bookstore purchases, designated local merchants and the like. (Scary lack of security)
- Blackboard’s ConnectEd Campus Messaging and Warning System.
- Blackboard’s File/Content Management System (Xythos).
- Blackboard’s Portfolio System
- Blackboard’s Community System (portal)
- Blackboard’s Outcomes System (at least the accreditation vs. student-managed portfolio paradigm is maturing such that you need two products and more $$$ to do both).
Can I have fries with that?