72 hours later. 3 overnight processes gone by. Telephone calls to: 2 separate Customer Service Agents at the main office downtown; 2 calls to Pat Hahn (Pat rocks!) at my MapleLane branch, and a FAX from her and back to her (The acid splash of a “Disputed Item” form I was required to sign); 1 call to Ryan at MapleLane’s branch this morning (although Customer Service downtown told me signing the Disputed Item form was necessary, Ryan doubts that) …all Ryan could do was confirm that 1st Source still has my money (and 10’s? 100’s? of other customers as well, including Ryan’s) and I still DON’T have my money; 1 call from Mary, whose last name I didn’t catch, but who is in charge of 23 branch offices, yet had not been advised of Sunday’s system error until Pat Hahn from MapleLane called her about me. It. The problem… Mary is on the ball. I’m expecting a phone call back from her this afternoon.
DISCLAIMERAre you nuts? Possibly. But nutty in my own way. Standard disclaimers do apply. Any potential claim to nuttiness is my own and can not be construed to apply to my employer, my colleagues, my family or those of casual acquaintance. The commentary and opinions represented on this blog are my own.
Search My Posts
- RT @LucyTallents: @LeeFallin @WarwickLanguage @MicrosoftEDU @sakaiproject has an accessibility-checker built into their VLE Lessons tool wh…I tweeted 4 days ago
- Yes, sign me up for this "exoskeleton for the mind." My own tuned #Virtual #Learning environment. er.educause.edu/articles/2017/…I tweeted 1 week ago
- @katrinamwehr Looking forward to our collaboration for ELI. #xapi #learninganalytics #ngdleI tweeted 1 week ago
- @btopro Racquetball. The spinning banking speeding ball and associated sounds are quite satisfying. Alternatively,… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…I tweeted 1 week ago
- @Apereo The tiny URL isn't content for the DELTA talk. Was that intentional?I tweeted 1 week ago
Blackboard “Concourse” Vista is RetiredND Concourse Servers Shut Down ForeverJune 20th, 2013Bb Vista is dead. Long live Sakai!