What does it mean that the current release of Vista/CE (4.2.3) has a serious real-time synchronization issue (but only on the larger clustered application installations, the ones that really need integration!) …and that the next version, Version 8, still has that same bug, …and that documentation released with the new version 8 does not include a Guide to Integration with the SCT Luminis Data Integration Suite?
DISCLAIMERAre you nuts? Possibly. But nutty in my own way. Standard disclaimers do apply. Any potential claim to nuttiness is my own and can not be construed to apply to my employer, my colleagues, my family or those of casual acquaintance. The commentary and opinions represented on this blog are my own.
Search My Posts
- @massonpj @adidas @gaudiopaul @OpenSourceOrg @btopro @dehourican uh-oh. I'm screwed. @adidas doesn't have this shoe… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…I tweeted 1 day ago
- Every #opensource prj depends on consistent, thorough & systematic QA testing. At @sakaiproject it's even fun bit.ly/2t3uB6BI tweeted 1 day ago
- @massonpj @adidas @gaudiopaul @OpenSourceOrg Next time Im on a platform between @massonpj & @btopro , im going to w… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…I tweeted 1 day ago
- @adidas #opensource #highered #sakaiproject needs ur help. Will U vote 4 us? Will U retweet? bit.ly/2sc6NNO We R @apereo 100% openI tweeted 1 day ago
- RT @massonpj: Hmm @adidas/@gaudiopaul? @OpenSourceOrg GM at #opensource conf sporting OSI-green "Campus" kicks? #productplacement? https://…I tweeted 1 day ago
Blackboard “Concourse” Vista is RetiredND Concourse Servers Shut Down ForeverJune 20th, 2013Bb Vista is dead. Long live Sakai!