What does it mean that the current release of Vista/CE (4.2.3) has a serious real-time synchronization issue (but only on the larger clustered application installations, the ones that really need integration!) …and that the next version, Version 8, still has that same bug, …and that documentation released with the new version 8 does not include a Guide to Integration with the SCT Luminis Data Integration Suite?
DISCLAIMERAre you nuts? Possibly. But nutty in my own way. Standard disclaimers do apply. Any potential claim to nuttiness is my own and can not be construed to apply to my employer, my colleagues, my family or those of casual acquaintance. The commentary and opinions represented on this blog are my own.
Search My Posts
- Congrats! twitter.com/misagh84/statu…I tweeted 2 weeks ago
- RT @drchuck: New sponsor patches on my @24hoursoflemons racing suit. Cc: @sakaiproject @coursera @OpenSourceOrg https://t.co/06xVHoxAm6I tweeted 2 weeks ago
- I'm not a Yooper, but proud to be a Michigander! #PureMichigan mlive.com/news/index.ssf…I tweeted 3 weeks ago
- RT @TorEkelandPC: My dad was tortured by the Gestapo for 4 days and thrown in a concentration camp for being in the Norwegian Resistance. G…I tweeted 3 weeks ago
- @drchuck @sakaiproject @24hoursoflemons @ebuford here's the car!I tweeted 3 weeks ago
Blackboard “Concourse” Vista is RetiredND Concourse Servers Shut Down ForeverJune 20th, 2013Bb Vista is dead. Long live Sakai!