I guess we’re not going to be able to claim immunity on this one. Preliminary testing on the ‘special character causing display problems issue‘ confirmed that we can duplicate this issue at Notre Dame. At the very least we’ll have to do some FAQ and communication around what not to put in your learning object description fields and then, what to do if you’ve already done it. It’s ugly.
DISCLAIMERAre you nuts? Possibly. But nutty in my own way. Standard disclaimers do apply. Any potential claim to nuttiness is my own and can not be construed to apply to my employer, my colleagues, my family or those of casual acquaintance. The commentary and opinions represented on this blog are my own.
Search My Posts
- Can't believe I missed this from 2016: "Open Source in Higher Ed:Top 10 U's." @Apereo mentioned. goo.gl/gEsQfs Answers: "why?"I tweeted 1 day ago
- @pep_alan @sakaiproject @bitnami Yeah, page length isn't consistent. #Sakai needs to be in the Top 10! Why not? It's doable. #bitnamiI tweeted 1 day ago
- Join the bike sharing revolution! Get 3 FREE rides when you download LimeBike using this link: lime.bike/referral/RAQOQ…I tweeted 2 days ago
- Whoa! @sakaiproject packaging is now Page 1 on @bitnami 's Wishlist. Make Sakai easier to install: Vote bit.ly/2sc6NNO !I tweeted 2 days ago
- @haruncigdem Thank you!I tweeted 2 days ago
Blackboard “Concourse” Vista is RetiredND Concourse Servers Shut Down ForeverJune 20th, 2013Bb Vista is dead. Long live Sakai!