I guess we’re not going to be able to claim immunity on this one. Preliminary testing on the ‘special character causing display problems issue‘ confirmed that we can duplicate this issue at Notre Dame. At the very least we’ll have to do some FAQ and communication around what not to put in your learning object description fields and then, what to do if you’ve already done it. It’s ugly.
DISCLAIMERAre you nuts? Possibly. But nutty in my own way. Standard disclaimers do apply. Any potential claim to nuttiness is my own and can not be construed to apply to my employer, my colleagues, my family or those of casual acquaintance. The commentary and opinions represented on this blog are my own.
Search My Posts
- I feel the same way. twitter.com/btopro/status/…I tweeted 3 days ago
- @DJBurn77 The weather will change. We hope for your return.I tweeted 1 week ago
- RT @pep_alan: Hey, @Apereo community! You are doing amazing work -- please showcase it at Open Apereo 2018 in Montreal! The CFP is open and…I tweeted 1 week ago
- RT @pep_alan: Opening Soon: ATLAS 2018 Awards! Teachers, instructional designers, content creators, don't miss out. Opens for applications…I tweeted 2 weeks ago
- RT @btopro: What is ELMS:LN Doodlecast - 2018 edition youtube.com/watch?v=pKLPQ4… #edtech #NGDLE @elmsln Snark is free…I tweeted 2 weeks ago
Blackboard “Concourse” Vista is RetiredND Concourse Servers Shut Down ForeverJune 20th, 2013Bb Vista is dead. Long live Sakai!