I guess we’re not going to be able to claim immunity on this one. Preliminary testing on the ‘special character causing display problems issue‘ confirmed that we can duplicate this issue at Notre Dame. At the very least we’ll have to do some FAQ and communication around what not to put in your learning object description fields and then, what to do if you’ve already done it. It’s ugly.
DISCLAIMERAre you nuts? Possibly. But nutty in my own way. Standard disclaimers do apply. Any potential claim to nuttiness is my own and can not be construed to apply to my employer, my colleagues, my family or those of casual acquaintance. The commentary and opinions represented on this blog are my own.
Search My Posts
- @massonpj @adidas @gaudiopaul @OpenSourceOrg @btopro @dehourican uh-oh. I'm screwed. @adidas doesn't have this shoe… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…I tweeted 1 day ago
- Every #opensource prj depends on consistent, thorough & systematic QA testing. At @sakaiproject it's even fun bit.ly/2t3uB6BI tweeted 1 day ago
- @massonpj @adidas @gaudiopaul @OpenSourceOrg Next time Im on a platform between @massonpj & @btopro , im going to w… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…I tweeted 1 day ago
- @adidas #opensource #highered #sakaiproject needs ur help. Will U vote 4 us? Will U retweet? bit.ly/2sc6NNO We R @apereo 100% openI tweeted 1 day ago
- RT @massonpj: Hmm @adidas/@gaudiopaul? @OpenSourceOrg GM at #opensource conf sporting OSI-green "Campus" kicks? #productplacement? https://…I tweeted 1 day ago
Blackboard “Concourse” Vista is RetiredND Concourse Servers Shut Down ForeverJune 20th, 2013Bb Vista is dead. Long live Sakai!