I guess we’re not going to be able to claim immunity on this one. Preliminary testing on the ‘special character causing display problems issue‘ confirmed that we can duplicate this issue at Notre Dame. At the very least we’ll have to do some FAQ and communication around what not to put in your learning object description fields and then, what to do if you’ve already done it. It’s ugly.
DISCLAIMERAre you nuts? Possibly. But nutty in my own way. Standard disclaimers do apply. Any potential claim to nuttiness is my own and can not be construed to apply to my employer, my colleagues, my family or those of casual acquaintance. The commentary and opinions represented on this blog are my own.
Search My Posts
- "Look what I got in the mail" #sakaillms photos.app.goo.gl/Xu28142oCcCg3i…I tweeted 1 week ago
- Look what I got in the mail! 😁 I'm so jazzed! #sakailms #hockeyjersey @TheLearnXP @sakaiproject @Apereo #opensourceI tweeted 1 week ago
- Made with adobe.com/go/psx https://t.co/vFjNe4EoKMI tweeted 1 week ago
- #whybible #whybible The bible is important to me because it is able to give me wisdom, it's a record of the Most… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…I tweeted 2 weeks ago
- RT @drchuck: Masking for painting the @SakaiCar is like software unit tests for @sakaiproject - When done well the rest is easy. https://t.…I tweeted 2 weeks ago
Blackboard “Concourse” Vista is RetiredND Concourse Servers Shut Down ForeverJune 20th, 2013Bb Vista is dead. Long live Sakai!