browsers.xml lists all the browsers which a Vista 4 or CE 6 server considers to be ‘supported’. In Vista 3, if you had good reason to edit this file, only a server restart would enable the new settings. Now the serveradmin login has the ability to reload this file… without restarting your server. Thanks to Stephen Vickers for this tip!
DISCLAIMERAre you nuts? Possibly. But nutty in my own way. Standard disclaimers do apply. Any potential claim to nuttiness is my own and can not be construed to apply to my employer, my colleagues, my family or those of casual acquaintance. The commentary and opinions represented on this blog are my own.
Search My Posts
- RT @LucyTallents: @LeeFallin @WarwickLanguage @MicrosoftEDU @sakaiproject has an accessibility-checker built into their VLE Lessons tool wh…I tweeted 4 days ago
- Yes, sign me up for this "exoskeleton for the mind." My own tuned #Virtual #Learning environment. er.educause.edu/articles/2017/…I tweeted 1 week ago
- @katrinamwehr Looking forward to our collaboration for ELI. #xapi #learninganalytics #ngdleI tweeted 1 week ago
- @btopro Racquetball. The spinning banking speeding ball and associated sounds are quite satisfying. Alternatively,… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…I tweeted 1 week ago
- @Apereo The tiny URL isn't content for the DELTA talk. Was that intentional?I tweeted 1 week ago
Blackboard “Concourse” Vista is RetiredND Concourse Servers Shut Down ForeverJune 20th, 2013Bb Vista is dead. Long live Sakai!