browsers.xml lists all the browsers which a Vista 4 or CE 6 server considers to be ‘supported’. In Vista 3, if you had good reason to edit this file, only a server restart would enable the new settings. Now the serveradmin login has the ability to reload this file… without restarting your server. Thanks to Stephen Vickers for this tip!
DISCLAIMERAre you nuts? Possibly. But nutty in my own way. Standard disclaimers do apply. Any potential claim to nuttiness is my own and can not be construed to apply to my employer, my colleagues, my family or those of casual acquaintance. The commentary and opinions represented on this blog are my own.
Search My Posts
- @sakaiproject Vote for this project at farm.apereo.org/home/seeds ! And contact me if you want to be further involved.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…I tweeted 5 hours ago
- @ncaidin IMS Global looking for a Program Manager: imsglobal.org/career-opportu…I tweeted 1 day ago
- @OERCommons I'm having trouble with oercommons.org . I thought maybe making this video of my experience wo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…I tweeted 6 days ago
- @OERCommons @OpenStax Were you aware the oercommons.org search and login reset pages are giving 502 Bad Gateway errors presently?I tweeted 6 days ago
- @ncaidin It's still wordpress. Because it's ubiquitous. Some site creators also come with blog widgets of course. W… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…I tweeted 6 days ago
Blackboard “Concourse” Vista is RetiredND Concourse Servers Shut Down ForeverJune 20th, 2013Bb Vista is dead. Long live Sakai!