Jackie Smith, Professor of Sociology and Peace Studies here at Notre Dame, has taught in the Chatauqua short courses for college teachers for several years. Dr. Smith used our course management system to extend the time she and other Instructors taking her course spent together June 8-10th, 2006 in midtown Manhattan. Because of this space, they could more fully engage on Social Movements and Globalization. I just heard from Jackie. This type of collaborative space has worked so well for her that she’s planning on utilizing it again in 2008.
DISCLAIMERAre you nuts? Possibly. But nutty in my own way. Standard disclaimers do apply. Any potential claim to nuttiness is my own and can not be construed to apply to my employer, my colleagues, my family or those of casual acquaintance. The commentary and opinions represented on this blog are my own.
Search My Posts
- Values of open: transparent, collaborative, shared, without stipulation; to be re-combined, re-worked, re-imagined,… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…I tweeted 2 days ago
- Electronic test taking. #apereo17 Let's do something new innovative and outside the LMS box! eventsforce.net/concentra/fron…I tweeted 3 days ago
- Add Video https://t.co/AyUFknthHAI tweeted 1 week ago
- #opensource twitter.com/JiscLondon/sta…I tweeted 1 week ago
- @xerte_project Tell us about your session(s?) at #apereo17 in Philly June. Open Source content authoring is a big deal! @FreeOpenSouRRceI tweeted 3 weeks ago
Blackboard “Concourse” Vista is RetiredND Concourse Servers Shut Down ForeverJune 20th, 2013Bb Vista is dead. Long live Sakai!