DISCLAIMERAre you nuts? Possibly. But nutty in my own way. Standard disclaimers do apply. Any potential claim to nuttiness is my own and can not be construed to apply to my employer, my colleagues, my family or those of casual acquaintance. The commentary and opinions represented on this blog are my own.
Search My Posts
- Nothing better than leaving work early on a funny Friday afternoonI tweeted 1 week ago
- "Adoption" is at best a proxy. But for what? Effective use? Instructor satisfaction? Student satisfaction? WeCanDoBetter. @TheLMSAdminI tweeted 2 weeks ago
- Faculty Development and intentional course design will! twitter.com/JeremyAuger/st…I tweeted 2 weeks ago
- RT @malpaso: Malcolm Brown: let's empower and think of faculty as artists and craftsman instead of "users" of education technology users. #…I tweeted 2 weeks ago
- RT @melissajoell: Focusing on the art of faculty development can make good use of what tools we have now- Malcolm Brown #LILI15I tweeted 2 weeks ago
Blackboard “Concourse” Vista is RetiredND Concourse Servers Shut Down ForeverJune 20th, 2013Bb Vista is dead. Long live Sakai!