DISCLAIMERAre you nuts? Possibly. But nutty in my own way. Standard disclaimers do apply. Any potential claim to nuttiness is my own and can not be construed to apply to my employer, my colleagues, my family or those of casual acquaintance. The commentary and opinions represented on this blog are my own.
Search My Posts
- How are MOOC PLATFORMS different from traditional LMSs? Let me count the ways... 1. Wait. No. Just two differences: Two.That's all. #edtechI tweeted 1 week ago
- When is an ePortfolio the best LMS? When an LMS is a student-centered PLE. And also has a gradebook. #opensource #edtechI tweeted 1 week ago
- Preparing for the last day of class. #highered blogs.nd.edu/kaneb/2014/04/…I tweeted 1 week ago
- @WebAssign Yes, u integrate via LTI 1 w/LMSs, bit.ly/1ByMiIC BUT when R U going 2 have realistic fees? $22.95/student/course/term!I tweeted 1 week ago
- Management of open source projects again in the news | WIRED diigo.com/074jbhI tweeted 2 weeks ago
Blackboard “Concourse” Vista is RetiredND Concourse Servers Shut Down ForeverJune 20th, 2013Bb Vista is dead. Long live Sakai!